Dear Residents and Community Groups,
Please see below opportunity for Palfrey residents and community groups working in Palfrey (see map for catchment area).
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to apply to our One Palfrey Big Local Community Chest fund. The fund is open to residents, community groups and businesses who can prove that the fund will be used to benefit residents within the One Palfrey Big Local area.
Please find enclosed the One Palfrey Big Local Community Chest Application Pack consisting of:
- Community Chest Application Guidance July 2016.
- Community Chest Application Form July 2016.
- Postcode list of the One Palfrey Big Local catchment area.
- Map of the One Palfrey Big Local catchment area.
Applications can be collected from Sure Start Palfrey Children’s Centre reception between 9am and 4pm.
Please read the guidance notes before completing the application form. Your application must address one or more of the outcomes below:
- Our neighbourhood will be cleaner and safer.
- Residents will be healthier and will have a sense of community and wellbeing.
- Residents will have better access to jobs and lifelong learning.
- Community activities and services will be improved for all.
|Monday 1st August 2016 at 4pm.||Application submission deadline|
|Tuesday, 2nd August 2016.||Assessment|
|Tuesday 2nd August 2016.||Appraisal|
|Wednesday 3rd August 2016.||Community Chest Panel Meet|
|Friday 5th August 2016||Decision in writing|
Return applications to:
Arfan Zaman, One Palfrey Big Local,
c/o Sure Start Palfrey Children’s Centre, South Street, Walsall, WS1 4HE or by email: email@example.com
If you need help, support or have any queries please contact me on the details below:
01922 642382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Palfrey Big Local