Aims, Objectives & Mission Statement
Who we are, what we are, what we do and how we do it...
Sure Start Palfrey Children’s Centre aims to:
- provide a range of high quality services to promote the physical, intellectual and social development of children under 5 so they flourish at home and are able to thrive when they start school.
- To provide a range of support services (health, educational and social support) for the parents or carers of these children.
As an organic, multi-disciplinary, flexible and committed team, we respect the diversity and sensitivities of the differing religious, cultural and linguistic backgrounds of our community. Based on the values of social justice, integrity, honesty, respect and professionalism we strive to provide the best start for our children through delivery of quality integrated services in partnership with other agencies and our parents and children.
Exciting activities & services on offer to families include:
- Stay and Play Groups
- Employment and Training Advice
- Early Help / Family Support Services
- Parenting Programmes
- Health Interventions(e.g. smoking cessation, healthy eating, breastfeeding support, toilet training, Healthy Start Vitamins)
- Information Services
- Weekend and Holiday Play Activities
- Trips and Outings
- Speech and Language Support
- Maternity Support Services
- Baby Clinic