0-19 Family Support Provision
Effective family support provision is critical to the delivery of Walsall’s Early Help Strategy...
If you feel you need some support then your Children’s Centre can help….
We provide a confidential, culturally sensitive family support service which has been praised and commended by Ofsted. For example, safeguarding practice and protocols for making referrals, sharing relevant information and helping families in time of crisis were described as “exemplary” by Ofsted.
Our provision of Family Support to families with children aged 0-19 includes:
- Delivery of lead professional role
- Parenting Programmes
- Child development interventions including targeted stay and play
- One to one and group workshops (e.g. anger / behaviour management and internet safety)
- Positive activities for young carers
- Support with routine and boundaries
- Advice and help in accessing specialist support on alcohol, mental health and domestic abuse