Dads Matter Too!
Explore this section of the website to see how Children's Centres are for Dads too!!!
Sure Start Palfrey Children’s Centre has developed innovative activities and services for fathers and male carers and the Centre is renowned for its approach in successfully engaging with this group.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT AND SERVICES DADS & MALE CARERS….
- Saturday Family Fun Session
- Support for YOU and YOUR partner, before, during & after pregnancy (e.g. antenatal parent education classes)
- Men’s Health & Well Being
- Benefits Advice & Support
- Parenting (e.g. Managing your Child’s Behaviour)
- Training & Employment (CV Writing, Getting A Job, Interview Techniques, Travelling to your job)
Additionally, antenatal education classes reflecting the needs of dads and male carers are delivered at the Children’s Centre.
Valerie Vaz supports the Dad’s Club
See what Valerie Vaz, Member of Parliament for Walsall South, says about the Dad’s Club.
Working in partnership with Walsall Football Club
Dan Mole of Walsall FC talks about working with Sure Start Palfrey.